We are searching for an English Speaking accountant to work in the dynamic field of trading for an international petrochemical company in Prague. Czech is not required. French, Russian or Spanish an advantage.
- Delivering high quality book keeping of goods movements and inventory, as well as associated costs and all invoicing aspects
- Control conformity of data input by operations/trading against documents ensuring that all accounting entries are duly supported
- Gather, analyse, control and assort various supporting documents, communicate with relevant departments and request modifications of data if necessary
- Input data in the accounting system in a timely and accurate manner in order to create orders, good movements and cost accruals with correct allocation to relevant deals
- Responsible for outgoing invoices issuance & booking
- Responsible for posting of incoming invoices of physical goods and services
- Ensure compliance with EU VAT of all documents received/posted and issued to counterparties
- Prioritize tasks/ manage time in order to avoid delays in invoicing operations
- Follow up on portfolio of deals/voyages to ensure information is complete and up-to-date
- Assist with the Monthly Closure for trade accounting
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (at least C1 level)
- Active knowledge of the following languages is an advantage: Russian, French, Spanish
- University degree (ideally in Accounting / Finance)
- Previous work experience in any of the following fields is an advantage: Finance, International VAT application, International logistics, Oil industry
- Computer skills – MS Word, Excel (on a higher level)
- Previous experience with SAP is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills (teamwork, communication skills)
- Sense of urgency, accuracy, number oriented, good organization skills and ability to handle stressful situations,
- Accountable, committed and oriented on result delivery
- Friendly working environment of an international company
- Excellent possibility to work on an awesome project
- Competitive salary and benefit package (benefit package includes 5 weeks’ vacation entitlement, contribution to lunch vouchers, etc.)
- Opportunities for further growth and development
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
About Dorset Management s.r.o.
Dorset Recruitment is your partner to solve your staffing needs in the Czech Republic. Now in our fourth year, we have been successfully placing talented employees into our client’s companies across a wide range of different businesses and industries, both large and small.
Our pro-active team of consultants seek to build long-lasting partnerships with our clients and genuinely find ways to add value to your hiring process and decision making. We recognise that each company is different and we are flexible enough to offer tailor-made solutions to fit with your business. We can assure you that our service will be responsive, practical, and importantly, provide the results that you need.