Here is an opportunity to become a part of a major international electronic consumer goods company’s European Customer Support team.This position is suitable for graduates and people with previous customer/technical support experience,
In this role, you will:
- Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide product range of electronic devices,
- Help customers by supplying technical information and guidance on the product range,
- Handle both pre-sales enquiries and after sales technical support,
- Deal with any customer issues, maintaining regular contact with the customer through to resolution,
- Become an expert for the product range and utilise this knowledge to provide a highly customer orientated service,
- Good English language, plus Russian at native level
- Previous Experience in telephone based customer support is an advantage but enthusiastic graduates are welcome to apply
- Proactive personality and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine desire to deliver world-class customer service
- Must have an EU passport or Permanent Residency for the Czech Republic
- Very good starting salary and a range of additional benefits
- A genuinely interesting career and opportunity to become part of a major international brand
- Ongoing training, including structured long-term skills building plans
- Modern, multicultural working environment
- Customer service environment focused on delivering high quality customer care rather than strict call times
- Security of working for a stable and respected international company
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief cover letter to Tereza Novotna
Please read carefully and copy of all the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.