We’re now seeking an experienced team manager for a growing international company in Prague providing financial solutions to major international organisations.
Role and Responsibilities
As customer support manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of the Prague based customer support team. The team handles all technical support inquiries for Europe based customers, providing support in several languages.
You will take responsibility for the existing team members, identifying areas for additional coaching, training and mentoring, also being responsible for performance reviews and selecting new team members.
A key function of this position is process improvement. You will be responsible for analysing current working practices and identifying areas that could be streamlined or improved. You will work with other departments to drive positive change, improving overall performance and customer satisfaction levels.
Key Skills and Experience
– At least two years experience in customer service/technical support team management
– Ability to work in a logical and structured way, identifying improvement opportunities and managing change
– Good communication skills with customers and with local and international colleagues at various levels within the company
– Strong people management skills, able to lead and improve team member’s skills and performance
– Competent computer skills, experience working with CRM systems
– Advanced business English language skills
– Advanced language skills in one of: German, Dutch, Spanish or French
– Opportunity to work in a professional environment with strong team working focus
– Salary from 50 to 70,000CZK, plus good benefits including performance bonuses
– Real opportunity to make a positive impact within the organisation
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to Iain using the application button below