Your role at Crowdholding will be to provide management accounting and controlling expertise to support our COO. You will set up processes and drive more effective accounting and financial management practices to facilitate better strategic decision making.
- Create management reports, profit/loss, cashflow forecasting etc,
- Create and manage payment release process for supplier invoices, tax and payroll,
- Create process for reviewing profitability of sales and trades,
- Help formulate budgeting strategy,
- Optimise accounting across three business entities,
- Act as main point of contact for outsourced accounting provider,
- Manage cryptocurrency assets,
- Proven experience in a senior finance/accounting role, able to demonstrate a strong understanding of company accounting,
- Experience in creating accounting processes and procedures,
- Confident communicator in English language,
- Willing and able to work effectively in a non-corporate start up environment,
- Flexible and comfortable taking on extra tasks and responsibility to help colleagues as needed,
It would be a definite advantage if:
- You speak Czech,
- Have experience and an interest working with cryptocurrency,
Working at Crowdholding
We’re creating a company culture that reflects the mission of our company – making society a more equal and comfortable place to be part of. We ask that everyone respects their colleagues and can work independantly and creatively. We also encourage people to learn, have ideas and contribute to the evolution of our company.
Our office in Karlin is our home and we do most of our best work here, although we do have some options for working from home occaisionally. For this position, we are also open to discuss flexible/part time working possibilities if needed.
We are growing and evolving quickly, and although we can’t say exactly where we’ll all be in two years time, we can be confident that there will be opportunities for you to genuinely grow and develop long term.
If you’re interested and would like to discuss this position, please send us a copy of your CV to Iain firstname.lastname@example.org