A brand-new vacancy has been opened in a market leading consulting company in Prague. We’re seeking a well organised, accounting specialist to join their team and work as a point of contact and partner for the company’s outsourced accounting provider.
The company’s Prague office currently has around 80 full time employees working in a relaxed and friendly multicultural environment.
– Be a main point of contact for the company’s outsourced accounting provider, working with them to create accurate bookkeeping and accounting for the company’s European operations.
– Check the outsourced provider’s work, reviewing financial statements and reports.
– Carry out account reconciliations as needed
– Check Tax returns
– Long term, the role should expand, coordinating accounting activities with other offices in the EU
– Ideally you would have an education in company finance and accounting and have some experience in bookkeeping or similar.
– As the company is international, you should be comfortable speaking both English and Czech on a daily basis.
– You should be able to demonstrate a good general understanding of basic accounting principals such as accruals, payable and receivable processes and account reconciliations.
– This position will require good communication skills, making regular calls internationally and cooperating with both Czech and English-speaking colleagues locally.
– Long term opportunity to grow in this role, adding responsibility for other offices.
– The Prague office has an international team of several different nationalities. While the company is truly global, the team is very close and cooperative with a strong focus on ensuring each person feels valued and not ‘just another number’. The office space is very new and relaxed, allowing people to focus on their work in a comfortable environment. Travelling to the office is easy, with metro and tram links close by.
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language to Iain
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.