We’re now seeking someone with good English language skills to work in a financial administration and accounting role for a large international here in Prague.
– Accurately post incoming and outgoing bank transactions
– Responsible for fixed assets and stock accounting
– Posting expense transactions
– Posting intercompany transactions
– Period end (monthly, quarterly, yearly) closing
– You will also have the opportunity to work on other projects and tasks on an irregular basis
– Fluent or native English language
– Ideally, education in a relevant field (Finance, Business Administration)
– Previous experience in a financial accounting role
– Must have an interest in working in a position which requires good concentration and strong attention to detail
– Good general communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
– A chance to work in a strong, secure international team environment
– 25 Days vacation
– Meal Vouchers
– Other company benefits are also available
– Long-term advancement within the company is possible
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Dominic or call on +420 720 960 453
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.