In this busy role, you’ll be responsible for the smooth running of the office, handling company administration tasks and planning and organizing meet up and other events.
- Handle communication with local service providers (phone/internet providers, landlord etc).
- Manage communication and administration with local authorities such as the finance and labour offices
- Manage company administration, keeping up to date financial paperwork
- Maintain accurate filing and record keeping
- Order office consumables and equipment as needed
- Plan and organise events including social meetups/networking events, hackathons and training sessions
- Generally, maintain and improve a great working environment for yourself and your colleagues,
Skills and Experience
- Very good communication skills in English and Czech (or Slovak)
- Must be a good ‘people person’ able to communicate well and confidently in all situations
- Must like working pro-actively and have ideas to improve your and other people’s work life
- Some previous experience in a coordination role would be welcome
Working at Blockchain Hub
- Blockchain Hub is a business incubator, that helps new blockchain projects to be successful. We provide a co-office workspace, software development expertise, training and consulting services for startups.
- You can expect to work in a fun but hard-working team with several different nationalities, all passionate about their work and projects. We really value all our team and try to create real opportunities to learn, grow and develop professionally and personally.
- You will be challenged on a regular basis, but, you’ll be appreciated and rewarded too.
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Iain using the application button below.
Please read the follow text regarding data protection and then copy and paste it into your application to us:
I wish to increase my chances of future employment and I would like Dorset Recruitment s.r.o., ID No. 246 92 336 to provide me with services to help me secure a job opportunity and to introduce me to potential future career opportunities.
I acknowledge that Personal Data obtained from me may be extended by public registers and public portals data if the situation requires.
I therefore agree with the processing of my personal data for the purpose of keeping my records.
I can withdraw my consent at any time by contacting Dorset Management s.r.o. at GDPR@dorsetrecruitment.cz
I grant my consent for a maximum period of 3 years.
Click here to view our full data protection policy http://dorsetrecruitment.cz/gdpr/