Position suitable for graduates, people with previous technical support experience, and people with a passion for photography
In this role you will:
- Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of photographic and visual equipment
- Inform customers about a wide range of products and provide bot pre-sales and after-sales support
- Maintain regular contact with customers until the problem or question is resolved
- Become an expert for the product range and utilise this knowledge to provide a highly customer orientated service
- Good English language, plus fluency in German at a native level
- Previous Experience in telephone based customer support is an advantage but enthusiastic people with a passion for photography are also welcome to apply
- Proactive personality and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine desire to deliver world-class customer service
- Must have an EU passport or Permanent Residency for the Czech Republic
- Very good starting salary and a range of additional benefits
- A genuinely interesting career for anyone with a passion for photography
- Ongoing training, including structured long term skills building plans
- Modern, multicultural working environment
- Security of working for a stable and respected international company
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Paul or call on +420 727 820 760
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.