We’re now seeking an experienced SCRUM professional to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company.
– Using SCRUM methodology, organise and lead stand up meetings, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives
– Give leadership to the development team during App development
– Seek opportunities for process improvement, driving good practices throughout the development team and product owners
– Working closely with project managers to track and achieve project milestones
– Work within a structured architecture, risk management and security environment
– Good working experience in a SCRUM Master role, ideally working on at least one large scale, complex development project
– Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
– Must be able to demonstrate a very good understanding of SDLC methodologies
– SCRUM Master certification and/or Product Owner certification
– Good understanding of backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity and task definition
– Long term opportunities as the business grows and evolves
– Very good financial and benefits package for the right candidate
– Opportunity to work in a truly multi-cultural environmnet
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV using the application button below.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.