Do you speak Dutch?
Are you fluent in English?
Do you want to work in an international office?
It’s a plus if you’ve worked in customer service before, but it’s not essential.
Your daily tasks will be as follows:
– Support for the logistics service desk
– Assistance to colleagues all around Europe
– Daily communication in English and Dutch
– Ticketing system administration
– Order-related questions and inquiries resolution.
– Operating in a rapidly changing IT environment will allow you to have a better understanding of the sector.
Submit an application if this opportunity interests you.
– Advanced level of spoken and written: English and Dutch (B2)
– Basic IT skills is an advantage
– Empathy, willingness to be helpful
– Enthusiasm to work in a team
– Former Customer Service or Support experience is an advantage
– Analytical mindset and problem-solving approach
– 25 days of paid vacation
– 6 sick days
– Home office opportunities
– Program for Cafeteria
– Meal Vouchers
– Multisport card
– Sports club
– Referral bonus and other bonuses
– Mobile and Laptop
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.