One of the biggest global healthcare companies is looking for Supervisor for customer departement
Your daily tasks will be:
- Supervising CS team
- Providing management oversight
- Working under KPI´s
- Building processes for a new CS team
- Train new employees
- Supervising a team of logistics and customer care
- Cooperating with international pharma companies
What do you need to apply-
- Fluency in English and Dutch plus French is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Management skills – leadership experience at least 1 year
- Experience in Customer Service
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Excel knowledge, SAP is plus
- Positive attitude
- Discretion, professionalism and confidentiality
- Very good management skills
And what can you expect in return-
- RELOCATION PACKAGE for candidate from abroad
- FREE TIME – 5 weeks of vacation, 8 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- WORK FROM HOME – Home office, Flexible working hours!!! Start between 07 – 09:00 in the morning and possibility to leave around 4 pm
- TRAVELLING abroad for trainings
- SPORT- Sporting and dancing courses in the office building – new one!!!
- FOOD – Meal Vouchers, refreshments in the workplace including fresh fruit
- SAVINGS – contribution for Prague Public Transport, monthly FLEXI passes, pension contribution
- HEALTHCARE – covering sick leave, life and accident insurance, flu vaccinations, medical check ups
- SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE – contribution for Language Study, regular trainings and courses, rotations
Send me your CV and I’ll get in touch with you with more details and advice.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search-disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.