- Responsible for day to day support for EDI operations
- As a member of the EDI Development team, the EDI Analyst is responsible for gathering, analyzing and communicating EDI and business requirements for Trading Partners assigned to new Customer using different EDI standards (e.g. X12, EDIFACT, VDA, etc) / Supplier setups and for contributing to the design and realization of solutions
- Point of Contact for EDI Trouble Tickets & Inquiries
- Tracks and resolves EDI production system issues.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Inbound & Outbound EDI Files and Transmissions/communications (both customers & supplier transactions).
- Provide support to all EDI production processes and maintain all EDI Data Maps.
- EDI Developer/Analyst Role
- Develop new Maps per customer specifications / Formats (X12, EDIFACT, VDA, etc.c)
- Troubleshoot and improve all data and workflow processes to resolve any immediate or potential content or map issues.
- Assist in the design of all EDI map documents and prepare all test data, managing all communications and workflow of internal and external resources.
- Work closely with technical resources to support Map development and migration
- University degree
- Strong experience applying EDI standards (e.g. X12, EDIFACT, etc) to new and existing EDI transactions and requests. Should be experienced in handling production support, exception reporting, IDOC workflow errors, and acknowledgements
- At Least 2 years of experience with similar position Posses strong understanding in EDI 850, 855, 856, 810, 860. EDIFACT ORDERS, INVOIC, DELFOR, Order Request, Order Confirmation, Ship Notification Request, xCBL, IDOC etc. Good understanding on XSD/ DTDs and sound knowledge on XML parsing process.
- Very good English
- Flexible working hours (fixed time 8:30 – 13:30)
- 25 days holiday/year
- Sick Days – 2 days
- Transport allowance, Company flat for limited period
- Allowance for meal
- Variable bonus system
- Language courses, professional trainings
- Pension insurance allowance
- Ability to participate in the development of innovative products