Do mezinárodního týmu přijmeme zkušeného PROGRAMÁTORA PLC.
- Equipment automation transformation, installation and commissioning of the new project, personnel training and the preparation of equipment documents
- Establishment of the electrical system of the equipment technical renovation project, the design of the electrical control plan of the project and the drawing and output of electrical drawings
- Estimate the design and manufacturing costs of non-standard automation equipment, and be responsible for the selection of electrical components and quality control during the production process of non-standard equipment
- Establishment, design, implementation and effect tracking of equipment automation improvement programs
- Guide production maintenance personnel to complete the repair and maintenance of production line equipment to reduce equipment failure time
- Guidance and training of all electrical related technologies in the production line
- Implementation and maintenance of SCADA system
- College degree or above, major in electrical, automation, electromechanical, etc.
- More than 5 years of experience in automatic electrical design and maintenance
- Fluent Czech and English language
- Familiar with equipment inspection, maintenance and abnormal analysis and handling
- Solid Siemens PLC programming/debugging, robot program architecture construction, electrical diagram drawing, human-machine interface design, electrical material selection capabilities, master servo motor application technology; understand visual positioning application technology; can independently solve more complex technical problems
- Clear logical thinking, able to endure hardships, and strong ability to resist pressure
- Team leadership/development experience
– Být u zrodu nového projektu v mezinárodní společnosti
– Zajímavé finanční ohodnocení
– Roční bonusy
– Týden dovolené navíc
– 60 Kč příspěvek na stravování
– Příspěvek na dopravu
– Skvělý tým a spolupodílení se na jeho vytvoření
– Možnost kariérního rozvoje a postupu
– Využití anglického jazyka na denní bázi
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.