Do you want to participate in development of the best in rolling stock? Do you wish to tie your career to the biggest producer of trains? We have an exquisite opportunity for you!
In cooperation with Cyient, we opened the Prague Development centre for one of the world’s biggest rolling stock producers. For this long term project we are currently looking for: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM ENGINEER
In this role your primary focus will be on:
- Analysis and evaluation of customer requirement specification
- Preparation of system requirement specificatioN
- Examination and clarification of the suppliers BBIs (black box information: e.g. drawings, data sheets, schematics, interface) with mechanical and electrical engineering
- Collaboration with clients system engineers to establish and develop system concepts, presentations and specifications
- Cooperation on selection of components according to functional, RAM, Safety requirements
- Executing the validation with the supplier and the BT team on the vehicle
- Communication with suppliers of systems
- Coordination of a system integration process
- Cooperation on system on board tests
- University diploma in electrical engineering
- At least 5 years previous knowledge & experience of rolling stock or Transportation is required
- Experience in design environment
- PC literate Microsoft Office & Lotus Notes packages
- Experience in rolling stock area preferred
- Communicative English
- German is an advantage
- RELOCATION PACKAGE (1260 EURO)
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Early bonuses
- Corporate events
- Fruit day, Barbecues etc.
- Signing bonus
- Internal language courses
- Technical trainings
- Pension insurance
- E-learning system
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=engineering
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.