❗ ❗ ❗ Only for candidates, who are legally authorized to work in Czechia and having free access to the labor CZ market. (EU citizenship, long-term residence or permanent residence with free access to the labor)
- Location: Praha 8 – Karlín
- Job type: on site, flexible working hours, home office 2-3x week
- Employment: Full-time permanent contract for 1 year with possibility of extension
- Office language: English
The company operating the most famous American internet auction hall, and you can join this prestigious opportunity, whatever you are a talented junior or skilled professional.
❤️Do you have a passion for email marketing? We are looking enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of assembling emails that will enhance our customer’s experience throughout their Global Marketing plans.
- Setting up multiformat, multivariable mailings using in-house tools
- Design, set up and test technically complex campaigns
- Working closely with creative agencies and internal stakeholders
- Supporting other production efforts as needed Essential Competencies
- Great communication skills and fluent in English (both written and verbal – B2/C1)
- Demonstrated project management
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to handle multiple requests, changes and conflicting priorities
- Demonstrated analytical and reporting skills
- Campaign Development
✅ Nice-to-have skills:
- An understanding of Creative Design with a keen eye for detail Desired Competencies
- Experience using HTML to design emails
- 1+ years practical experience in a fast-paced environment, and/or marketing analytics role
- Background in email marketing/campaign design
✨What you will get for all your hard work?
- Paid leave: 25 days per calendar year
- Flexible working hours + home office 2-3x a week
- Targeted performance bonus of 10% paid annually
- Meal vouchers
- Greater extent of time off/special cases of time off (e.g. sick days)
- Allowance for sport activities
- Flexipass vouchers
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.