Would you like to join into Data architect role? Do you know Data modeling or Big data? Or you are just IT analyst who want to move into another role?
We are looking into our team junior, but also senior role of Data architects.
– Define standards for data integration across master data, analytical data incl.
– Develop and manage principles, standards, guidelines for decision support systems
– Working with DWH, big data, analytical and reporting tools
– Closely cooperate with group architects for cloud and application solution
– Establish data governance approach in our group with a focus on the data life cycle and data quality
– Cooperate with stakeholders and colleagues around the globe
– Hands-on experience of usage of different tools used for DWH or Big Data
– Experience with enterprise solutions for business intelligence with large data sets
– Experience with data modelling and data integration patterns
– Ability to listen, maintain an open mind and ask the right questions
– Analytical skills and good ability to understand a context with
– Advanced English, both written and spoken
– Motivating yearly bonuses
– Extra week of holidays
– 2 sick days/year
– Home office
– Flexible working hours. For your better working environment
– Cell phone
– Free tea/Subsidized coffee
– Meal allowances
– Relax room
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.