Do you want to learn about Human Resources from different point of view? Do you want to help employees with their issues regarding labor relations and their relations within company? So, YOU are the right person for this job!
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
– Assist with the development of standard performance improvement plans
– Escalate complex Performance Improvement Plan requests to appropriate team member for resolution or contact with third party vendors as appropriate.
– Process requests from legal team for gathering information for responding to legal claims, attorney letters, agency charges, lawsuits etc. related to ER cases.
– Fully document all cases in case management application as required.
– Take ownership of all Employee Relations Administration assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently
– Attend to and process customer inquiries and request
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
– Fluent German and English is required
– Advanced level of any other European language is required
– Knowledge of MS Excel
– Excellent customer service skills
– Strong organization skills
– Strong written and verbal communication skills;
– Excellent telephone manner with clear, concise and professional communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Willingness to learn
About Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world.
We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.