International company that creates the future of networks, pioneering advanced technology and operating in 140+ countries, is looking for an Engineering Manager!
Ever wondered what position could unite your passion for telecom industry, technical knowledge, great management, and leadership skills in a best way? Well wonder no more – this is an amazing opportunity for those who are eager for technologies and able to lead Product team of skilled professionals.
– Manage long-term development of assigned teams and products
– Have a good knowledge of SW engineering (TCO, testing, product lifecycle, etc.) allowing sharing and influencing team members
– Manage risks and pro-actively try to prevent escalations
– Can be responsible for a small team
– Be able to recognize emerging problems and address them correspondingly
– Be creative. Find new ways of working, process innovations and approach
– Well established in his/her role and managed assigned project effectively
– Share the company best practices between the teams
– Apply standard/well known processes and principles and ensure short and effective learning cycle
– Coordinate short or long-term project(s) such as Maintenance, Support etc
– Work independently on most management tasks as well as with supervision/help/coaching from peers or a supervisor
– Strong people management, motivation and growth skills
– Be able to collaborate and negotiate with other peers and within the management team
– Understand Agile principles
– Think outside the box of his/her product
– Ability to work within environment that is not static and includes external or internal changes
– Be able to re-apply his/her knowledge to bring new things into the current or new team.
– Be visible and recognized as a subject matter expert in Research & Development
– Your sphere of influence is going beyond the assigned project/function
– Be able to support and mentor assigned team members
– Work independently
– Have good written and verbal communication skills
– Have soft skills allowing people coordination – able to collaborate and negotiate with others
– Continuous learning is essential for this role
– variety of benefits
– opportunity to learn and grow with successful telecom-company
– significantly expand your knowledge and experience both as manager and as IT-specialist
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.