Well establish and modern international company based in Ceske Budejovice is looking for junior / senior Customer Service Representatives. After detail training and onboarding you will become a valuable member of the team taking care of key customers in Poland.
- Taking care of customers and their orders according to internal guidelines and rules
- Accurate entry of all order-related data from order creation to completion
- Working with the sales department, handling order status, resolving any procedural issues
- Coordination of shipment dispatch and logistics services
- Create and issue invoices, manage credit notes
- Proactive communication with customers, updating order status, meeting deadlines
- Resolving issues, complaints and escalating for corrective action where appropriate
- Prepare reports, support and participate in operational reviews with customers as required
- Actively use internal system to automate reports and increase efficiency of the overall customer process
- Willingness to relocate to České Budějovice and work for a company that is a world leader in its field
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience in customer servis is a plus
- Analytical skills
- SAP knowledge, IBP knowledge is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS office (excel, powerpoint)
- Fluent in English and in Polish
- Opportunity to be part of an international company
- Modern offices and a supportive team
- Above-standard financial remuneration according to experience
- Home office opportunity
- Meal vouchers
- Transport allowance
- 5 weeks holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Language courses
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.