• Coordination of all hardware staging activity and shipment to the customer’s premises
• Resolving all custom clearance issues in the exportation of the equipment from the US and EU to foreign countries.
• Interaction in overall with Project Implementation Management, System Engineers as well as with local in-country vendors
• Creating various reports
• Daily communication in English
This position will support EMEA & US working day hours which is reflects in double shift working. Shifts need to cover from 9:00 am – 1:00 am the next day local time CET. Continuous/standard level of extra working hours and working during Slovak National Holidays is required.
1) Computer literate with experience of a range of software packages
2) Good analytical and work skills
3) A confident communicator with the ability to communicate effectively
What will you get:
– A chance to work in a dynamic multi-cultural environment with friendly colleagues
– Market competitive salary
– Challenging and dynamic job role
– Attractive package of benefits
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.