We are hiring for an international company that is currently in the process of the transition to SAP/S4/Hana based platform in over 160 locations worldwide.
We are now looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect to ensure that technical architecture and strategy are aligned and meet the business strategies.
In this role, you would be initially responsible for documenting the current state enterprise architecture and overviewing the impact of changes on that architecture. Consequently, you will continue to oversee the selection and implementation of strategic platforms and applications. You will be responsible for efficient and secure IT architecture, and you will ensure that all building blocks fit together.
– Previous experience in enterprise architecture, preferably in an SAP S4/Hana environment
– Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
– Ability to create clear and concise documents
– Experience with visual modelling, excellent technical abilities
– 25 days of holiday
– Sick days
– Flexible working hours
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– Public transport contribution
– Career development in an international company
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.