The position is open in a prosperous Czech company with a very successful operation on the Czech and international markets. The company promotes the flat structure and informal ambience. A new colleague to support the growing business is welcome!
- Deliver a consistent well-integrated high-level infrastructure architecture in-line with standards, enterprise architecture and best practices in companywide scope
- Work as a member of the IT Enterprise Architecture team to prepare strategies and infrastructure architecture roadmaps (e.g. end of support, end of life)
- Maintain expertise in the area of infrastructure architecture, including industry trends, strategies, and products. This includes pro-active research focused on infrastructure enablers supporting our core business
- Develop and manage architecture principles, standards, guidelines, and reference models
- Assess proposed solution alternatives and provide advice to solution architects
- Experience in enterprise or solution architecture and ability to demonstrate rather the hands-on experience more than many certifications (however certifications are welcome).
- Open mind for pragmatic and reasonable architecture alternatives, experience in making financial estimates and have a good professional guess where costs and benefits materialize.
- Ability to think and communicate on different levels of abstraction when it comes to communication with different counterparties (from technical experts, through business roles to senior managers).
- Experience and knowledge of relevant enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF), they are welcome but not required.
- Ability to listen and ask the right questions.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, flexible working hours, partial home office
- Attractive bonus scheme, retirement insurance supplement, meal supplement, discounts on bank products, subsidized Multisport card
- Technical and soft skills training, international conferences, growth opportunities, corporate events and team buildings, relax / active / play rooms
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.