Our client who is a global expert in infrastructure services is looking for a high-level enterprise IT Architect. You will be a part of the diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams.
In this role, your main responsibilities include the following:
- Plan Enterprise Architecture Development
- Analyze Information Systems Architecture
- Design Technical Architecture
- Perform Architecture Gap Analysis
- Develop Architecture Transition
- Plan Design Architecture
- 3+ years of experience in infrastructure design and implementation (at least two projects in a leading role)
- Technical background: Enterprise-wide with a focus on all elements of corporate IT support
- Overall knowledge of data center infrastructure
- Familiar with complete project life cycle: analysis, design, implementation, testing, support
- Team management skills preferred (especially technical leadership)
- Independence in solving problems and tasks
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent Czech and English
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Elaborate education program for each employee – training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; flexible education plan for each job position
- Strong career opportunities
- Above standard Medical Care
- Extended sick pay
- 2 Sick Days
- Flexi Pass vouchers
- Multisport card
- Global Travel and Group Life Insurance
- Special Discount Offerings & Services from external companies and providers
- Maternity Leave and Return Program
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.