Are there any Dutch speakers out there with a passion for finance and communication?
If so, you need to know that our client, the worldwide famous international company is currently hiring Dutch speakers to complete their team in the Order to Cash (O2C) department in Prague.
Doesn´t matter you are not experienced yet. However, you might be soon, as the company provides full training and helps employees to become professionals in the O2C activities. Moreover, you will gain new skills in SAP and other PC tools and will sharpen up your communication skills, due to daily speaking with clients.
The Order to cash process starts with the order entry and ends with the payment for the order. Your task will be to communicate with clients and support them through the complex process.
These will be your tasks in a nutshell:
– Communication with clients via phone/e-mail
– Processing invoices and track payments
– Recognizing any discrepancies and solving problems
– Analysis of accounts, preparation of reports, and other ad-hoc analyses
– Solid Dutch and English skills (both at min. of B2 level)
– Easiness in good skills in communication
– Well-organized and responsible person
– At least beginner at Microsoft Excel
– Willingness to work in the world of Finance and Accounting
– Previous experience in business administration, customer care, finance, or other relevant would be a big plus
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Sick days
– Meal Vouchers
– Cafeteria Benefit Points
– Home office
– Referral bonus
– Relax zones in the office
– Training and Language courses
– Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.