A multinational pharmaceuticals company specialising in research and development is keen to speak to experienced senior candidates in the field of EHS.
The successful candidate will take up the role of European head of EHS, with duties including (but not limited to):
– development and execution of a comprehensive EHS program strategy, in line with the company’s global EHS objectives;
– communication of EHS risks, strategies and program performance to the European senior management team
development of programs to strengthen the EHS competencies of personnel
– being the primary liaison with external EHS regulatory agencies
– being the primary liaison for threat management and emergency response for issues affecting employee and guest safety
– direct the job responsibilities for team members
Depending on the location of the candidate, this position will be based in either the Czech Republic (Brno), Austria (Vienna) or Hungary (location TBA); with initial onboarding being in Vienna.
– At least 5 years of international experience in similar advanced positions
– Higher degree in Environment and Safety Engineering, Technology or related fields
– Fluency in English, with fluency in German an advantage
– Fluency in Czech or Hungarian also an advantage
– Registered professional certification in the field of enivronment or safety (such as CSP, CIH or PE)
– Prior experience working with leaders in large multi-site organisations
– Advanced user of MS Office
– Willingness to travel for meetings and plan implementation within Central Europe
– Competitive salary
– 25 days holiday
– meal vouchers
– flexible cafeteria benefits
– contribution to transportation costs
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.