For our client, an international corporation with a headquarter in the USA and with focus on market data, their analysis and the security&privacy, we are currently looking for a Research Manager focusing on European Data Security & Privacy to help develop, articulate and drive the research of Data Security & Privacy program, within the European Security Strategies Practice.
- Leading and growing market-leading research into data security & privacy
- Defining the overall research programme
- Working with worldwide data security team to help define taxonomies, research focus areas and market forecasts
- Being a trusted advisor to the Practice’s clients
- Contributing and taking ownership of custom research papers, respond to client enquires
- Publishing thought leadership research papers
- Providing insightful and relevant comments on industry relevant events
- Experience with strategy, operations, policy formulation or data governance
- Understanding of the current and future data security and privacy business challenges and strategies
- A highly motivated individual who possesses outstanding writing, presentation and client interaction skills
- A relevant degree in information security, data governance or privacy law is desirable
- Fluency in written and oral English is required; fluency in a second European language would be advantageous
- 25 days of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Home office option
- Office in the city center
- Annual bonus
- Meal vouchers, FlexiPass, Cafeteria
- Regular internal and external trainings
- Work in an international team, on international projects, daily use of English language
- Teambuilding events
- Very good and friendly work environment
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.