Multilingual and dynamic! If you see yourself in such work environment and master ENGLISH language, apply for the job of EVENT ADMINISTRATOR!
- Handling requests from internal and external clients regarding the company’s business conferences and seminars
- Processing applications for attendance at conferences
- Booking of hotels and flights for participants
- Responsibility for the processing of incoming and outgoing invoices
- Preparation and tracking of budgets
- Reporting on regular basis
- Related administrative work
Contract for definite period of time – 6 month (possibility of contract extension)
Location: Prague 9Requirements:
- Min. secondary education
- Excellent knowledge of English, will be used actively at work
- Advanced knowledge of another language (Spanish or German)
- Previous experience in administration IS A NEED
- Experience in customer service or office management is advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Reliability, focus on detail, flexibility
- 5 weeks of holiday/year + sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit package (up to 4000 CZK per month after trial period) – can be used for travelling, sport&culture, education, wellness and health care
- International company with daily use of foreign languages
- Young and dynamic team
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=lidske-zdroje-pravo-administrativa
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.