Do you have experience in administration of event management? Do you want to work in an international environment in a big company with very friendly approach?
Then send us your CV!
Your responsibilities will be:
- managing business conferences and seminars
- arranging hotels, flight tickets and other necessities
- invoice processing and budgeting
- processing attendees’ applications
- other administrative tasks
- previous experience from administrative job – necessary
- advanced level of English (company’s internal language, everyday use)
- min upper-intermediate level of French (working on events for the French market)
- good knowledge of MS Office – especially MS Excel – used for reporting
- focus on details, stress-resilience, pro-activity
- extra week of holidays (5 in total)
- sick days
- meal vouchers – 90czk per day of work
- cafeteria benefit package (up to 1884 euro per year after trial period) – can be used for travelling, sport&culture, education, wellness and health care
Send us your CV in both Czech and English language.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition