We are seeking Event Coordinators, who would manage international medical conferences abroad from their office in Prague.
To join the team of experienced Coordinators, we are looking for someone well-organized and conscientious who is not afraid to communicate and use English daily.
You would manage the project from A to Z. Among your duties will be:
– Communication with Financial Department (budgeting, invoicing)
– Communication with Logistics Department (everything must be ready on-time)
– Contacting Hotels and Congress Centers and Staff briefing
– Negotiation and signing contracts with suppliers
– Feedback collection and process-improvement
Moreover, great colleagues and a friendly working environment awaits you in the office 15 minutes from the center of Prague.
– Fluent English (at least level B2+), Czech, Slovak, Hungarian or German would be a plus
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
– Previous experience in Customer Care or Administration (1+ year), experience in Event coordination would be a plus
– Basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Outlook)
– Pro-client attitude
– 25 days of paid vacation
– Sick Days
– Meal vouchers
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.