We are looking for Event Specialist who will be responsible for the preparation, organisation and coordination of EMEA wide trainings and events for Sales Learning & Development (internal employees) and Educational programmes for Healthcare Professionals (external customers), working closely with key stakeholders to drive quality to a consistent standard for EMEA education events.
The company language is English.
- Manage all logistical aspects of events e.g. venues, hotel rooms, travel, external vendors etc. and deliver events on time, within budget
- Collaborate with approved Global Meeting & Travel Agency on venue/hotel research
- Create and publish events in the Global System, manage registration, prepare pre and post-event communications
- Actively manage and oversee events on the day of, including reactive problem solving, directing event set-up
- Report KPIs and other metrics that demonstrate the effectiveness of educational offerings
- Manage multiple projects and events under tight deadlines
- 2 years experience with similar position
- English at advanced level B2/C1
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work on own initiative but also be a natural team player
- You will get support from the beginning of your career path from the international team with a very friendly atmosphere
- You will become a member of a global market leader
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Benefits package: meal vouchers, Flexi pass, 25 days of holiday, sick days, multisport card, transport allowance and more
- Modern offices are located close to Jinonice, Prague 5 but you will be currently working from home
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.