Do you find yourself an organized and pro-active person with experience from event coordination? Yes?
Then, apply for the job of EVENT SPECIALIST!
– Handling requests from internal and external clients regarding the company’s business conferences and seminars
– Processing applications for attendance at conferences
– Creation of event website
– Execution of contract management in accordance with legal requirements and internal policies
– Supplier management
– Responsibility for the processing of incoming and outgoing invoices
– Preparation and tracking of budgets
– Reporting on regular basis
– Excellent knowledge of English (C1), will be used actively at work
– Experience in event or hospitality management min. 1 year
– Knowledge of CRM is an advantage
– Energetic person with a pro-active attitude
– Good knowledge of MS Office
– Organizational skills and stress resistance
– Reliability, focus on detail, flexibility
– 5 weeks of holiday/year + 4 sick days
– Meal vouchers 90 CZK
– Cafeteria benefit package (up to 48 000 CZK per year after trial period) – can be used for travelling, sport&culture, education, wellness and health care
– International company with daily use of foreign languages
– Young and dynamic team
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.