Do you have previous experience in leadership? Are you interested in Event management? Then we have an interesting offer for you!
An international company operating in medical technologies is looking for a candidate for EVENT SUPERVISOR.
- Build and support your team
- Provide traning for the team
- Implementing rules and processes
- Reviewing knowledge content and escalation processes
- Ensuring complience
- Reporting on regular basis
- Consult, advice and cooperate with other departments
Location: Prague 9
Contract for 1 year with possibility of extensionRequirements:
- Min. secondary education – preferably project management or engineering
- Previous experience in Event management
- Min 2 years of experience in leadership role
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Advanced knowledge of another European language is an advatage (mainly French ro Spanish)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Lean Six Sigma / DMAIC
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Reliability, focus on detail, flexibility
- 5 weeks of holiday/year + sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit package
- International company with daily use of foreign languages
- Young and dynamic team
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/hr-legal-office/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.