A great job opportunity for those who are not afraid of challenges and wants to start professional career in multicultural environment in beautiful city!
Work for a leading multinational company!
Executive coordinators are responsible for providing comprehensive organizational and administrative support to an executive or executives within their organization.
- Coordinating daily work agenda for German management
- Handling records management for the group
- Planning and scheduling meetings, events and appointments (managing executive and department calendars and arrange meeting schedules)
- Arranging conference calls, video conferences
- Travel planning – booking flights, taxis, hotels, etc.
- Expense reporting – create and monitor expense reports in expense reporting system
- Ensuring calendar of management
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with other staff members
- Compiling information, assist in reporting, and identify gaps and emergent problems
- Ad hoc tasks and miscellaneous other duties
- Fluent German and English – both written and spoken
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Professional manners
- Ability to collaborate with others as needed to achieve desired results
- Ability to maintain confidentiality related to sensitive information
- Vacation – up to 25 days
- Meal Vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Sick Days
- Overtime Compensation
- Referral Bonus
- Anniversary Present
- Trainings and language courses
- Language Academy
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Possibility to grow inside the company
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition