This will be your future team:
- We are well established, mid sized team
- We belong to a large community of executive assistants supporting various countries
- We value diversity the team is multi national, yet, very coherent
- We work independently but we care for each other and always help each other
- We practice an open door policy There is always a leader you can speak to
- We can work 5 days week from home and most of us are very fond of it therefore
- We have daily video calls to see how everyone is doing and what is the workload
- We regularly plan various team building activities during or outside our working hours
This will be your future role:
- You will support Accenture top management from German speaking countries
- You will organize the daily agenda of the managers so that it is meaningful and feasible
- You will consider their individual needs and wishes
- You will be creative, think critically, and proactively identify how to make their life easier
- You will communicate with them, other colleagues, and external clients via email, chat or phone
You will perform activities such as:
- Organizing travel arrangements flight tickets, train tickets, hotel, taxi, rental car, visa
- Organizing meetings, calls, conferences with both internal and external parties
- Proactive work with the managers calendars to suggest timely solutions to changing needs
- Follow up and follow through on any open topics to ensure everything will work out as planned
- Administrative tasks related to the agenda, such printing, control of invoices, registration for trainings, and other business related topics.
You don´t need any special education we will train you on all our processes.
You will also have a chance to build your career path within a Fortune 500 company.
This is what you already have:
- You feel comfortable to speak and write in German and English
- You are not shy to talk and have good communication skills
- You are keen to learn using new technologies usage of PC is a common practice for you
- You understand and practice the Customer Care principles
- You view situations holistically, assess them critically, and are able to decide on behalf of others
- You are accurate and have high level of attention to detail
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Accenture employs more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries with unrivaled experience and specialized skills in more than 40 industries. At Accenture, we use the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, employees, shareholders, partners and communities.