Do you want to be the right-hand person of the management, learn from the best and deal with a wide range of activities?
You will be able to build relationships at all levels both internally and externally!
Fluency in German and English is a must, the rest will be covered in your training session.
– Calendar management: scheduling meetings, calls, and appointments
– Event and travel planning: booking of flights, taxis, and hotels
– Administrative support: expense reporting, control of invoices, creation of documentation
– German (C1) and English (B2)
– Time management skills
– Organizational skills
– Ability to prioritize
– Can-do and proactive attitude
– Knowledge of Ms Office is a plus (full training will be provided)
– 25 days of vacation
– Meal vouchers
– Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
– Referral Bonus
– Language courses
– Overtime Compensation
– Sick Days
– Employee Discounts
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.