You´ve always wanted to work in a multicultural environment accompanied by TOP management.
You love languages and don´t afraid to use them on daily basis.
You´re motivated for your future career, can communicate as a professional, and get along really well with time management.
If this is simply you, then you´re a perfect match for this position and truly do not need any other experience. You will get full training.
You will work closely together with TOP management by supporting them with organizational and administrative activities.
– Providing daily work agenda for TOP management in the German language
– Arranging meetings, calls, events, and appointments (both for internal management and external clients)
– Planning of travels – flights, taxis, and hotels booking
– Administration and paperwork – f.e. expense reporting, document production, control of invoices, etc.
– Fluent German (C1) and English (B2)
– MS Office experience is a plus, however, the training will be included
– Responsibility and flexibility
– A sense for organizational tasks
– Can-do and proactive attitude
– 25 days of vacation
– Meal vouchers
– Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
– Referral Bonus
– Language courses
– Overtime Compensation
– Sick Days
– Employee Discounts
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.