Are you looking for a job in HR? We are searching for a new colleague for the position of Exit Management Support with the German language.
- receive, assign, update, classify, and process cases related to Exit Management activities
- process mass upload requests for the EMEA region with the possibility of helping other regions as ASPAC
- ensure integrity, completeness, timeliness, and accuracy of transactions & documentation
- complete terminations letter and activities for BENE + support for similar activities other EMEA countries
- proactively monitor the cases to be able to determine if any action is needed (time, quality)
- responsibility for delivering upon agreed SLAs
- ensuring policy and legal compliance
- participate in daily huddles and follow the instruction of the direct supervisor regarding priorities and assignments
- ability to work full-time – 40 hours per week
- English language + German written and oral
- service Center experience, HR and/or Payroll Service Center preferred
- customer orientated
- 110 CZK meal voucher per day (90 CZK compensated by the company)
- 7 400 CZK/year financial contribution to sport/well-being activities
- 12 000 CZK/year cafeteria (Flexi Pass card vouchers)
- 3 000 CZK/year health care contribution (Flexi Pass card vouchers)
- 493 CZK/month public transportation allowance
- up to 6 000 CZK contribution to language courses
- MultiSport card possibility
- 3 sick days
- 5 weeks of holiday
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.