Opportunity to work in a smaller multicultural office, with a stable headcount, commitment to work-life balance and with support for further professional education.
Apply for a position of an EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANT WITH POLISH and become involved with the following activities:
- Participate in month end closing activities and financial reporting process
- Maintaining General Ledger records for assigned financial companies
- Prepare monthly and quarterly account reconciliations of all related GL accounts
- Responsible for Fixed Asset accounting and related compliance controls
- Manage Intercompany process
- Responsibility for the preparation of VAT declaration for Poland and local statistics reporting
- Close cooperation with other teams and local finance office in Poland including acc/tax advisors
- Participate in special projects by supporting management and the project team in various tasks
- Support internal and external audits
- Ensures accuracy of all entries and reconciliations in accordance with GAAP, Compliance and SOX requirements
- Engage in process improvement initiatives
- Minimum 2 year previous experience in accounting, preferably general ledger processes
- Advanced English and fluent Polish
- Knowledge of Polish accounting standards
- Comfortable with using Excel (pivot tables, if, sum if)
NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding of SSC processes
- Understanding of IFRS
Company offers a lucrative benefits package on top of your salary:
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal Vouchers
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria 1 000CZK/m
- Supporting further professional education – ACCA
- Language courses
- Refreshment at the workplace
- Referral bonus
- Pension Fund Contribution
- Discount on company’s goods and products
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.