- Consistently handle large volumes of customer contacts in an efficient and effective manner
- Answer non-technical questions regarding company products
- Document clear and concise comments regarding customer problems and resolution
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Manage incoming cases and respond to customers within stated service level objectives
- Effectively triage support cases and work with Level 2 Support team as necessary
- Ensure that customers are retained, satisfied, and that their needs are fulfilled.
- Recommend changes to products or services to fulfill customer needs.
- English and French (C1 level)
- Experience in a customer service
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM solutions
- SMART, HUNGRY & HUMBLE personality – you enjoy working hard, learn quickly, are customer focused, have technical analytical and communication skills
- Permanent residence in EU
- Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business
- Our people are as diverse as the countries and cultures in which we operate
- Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Other benefits: fixed salary + bonuses, 25 days of paid time off, meal vouchers, pension contributions after trial period, language courses
Are you interested? Send us your CV in English. We are looking forward to hearing from you!