Would you like to continue in your career in accounting and improve your skills even more? We are looking for an experienced accountant for our client based in Prague.
It is an established worldwide known company with an amazing team that lives by their core values and they also offer a career development plan.
If you fulfil the requirements listed below do not hesitate and apply now for this position!
Main responsibilities include the following:
– Preparation of month-end journals, maintenance of General Ledger records within a timely and accurate manner
– Completion of monthly reconciliations of intercompany accounts
– Preparation of intercompany invoices and documents for auditors
– Carry out and review internal and external reporting
-Support of team leaders and controllers
– Execution of government reports, tax reporting, and ad hoc financial information requests
– Compliance of internal controls in accordance with the company’s processes
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in complex accounting
– Certified Accountant level / University degree is an advantage
– Experience with reporting of US GAAP/IFRS
– Proven experience with the preparation of annual financial statements, statutory accounts and with VAT returns calculation
– Strong written and spoken English
– Ability to independently resolve moderate to complex problems
– Experienced Microsoft Excel user
– Oracle E1 and HFM experience is an advantage
– Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
– Occasional work from home
– 5 weeks of vacation
– 5 sick days
– Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
– Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
– Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
– Contributions to accident and life insurance
– Contributions to the pension (3% from salary)
– Refreshments on the workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.