Do you have previous experience in accounting/finance and very good knowledge of IFRS and financial processes?
We are looking for experienced Financial Analyst who would join our international team and be responsible for assigned entities and overviewing the accuracy and completeness of Trial Balance numbers.
Moreover, you would participate in the SAP implementation, cost tracking, budgeting and reporting within the Group.
More specificaly, you will:
– Review the trial balance during closing
– Coordinate the completion of the closing calendar
– Be contact for escalations if needed
– Coordinate the completion of the Balance Sheet reconciliation
– Suggest process improvements
– Assist with preparation of ERP budget
– Work on implementatin and maintenance of ERP reporting model
– Previous experience in finance/accounting and with a transition of ERP system
– Strong knowledge of IFRS and financial processes
– Good command of English (C1 level)
– Analytical thinking, communication and organizational skills, ability to work independently
– 25 days of holiday
– Sick days
– Flexible working hours
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– Public transport contribution
– Career development in an international company
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.