Are you interested in HR and Recruitment? Are you fluent in English and other EU language?
We have a great job opportunity for you!
Our client is offering an interesting and challenging opportunity to become one of the Recruitment Specialist, joining a Recruitment Centre of Expertise team based in Prague, supporting internal clients in the Company’s affiliates in various European countries.
This exciting role focuses on attracting and hiring highly qualified candidates in line with the company’s recruiting strategies. You will become a trusted advisor to the team of recruiters and will support them in delivering a quality recruitment service to internal clients.
- Schedule interviews, communicate with candidates on daily basis, act as main contact through the entire recruiting process
- Organize and Coordinate logistics of Recruiting events abroad (resp. in France)
- Coordinate pre-employment and onboarding activities
- Contract preparation and signing with new hires
- Handle KPI reports preparation and analyses
- Support Recruitment Advisors
- Excellent command of English and other EU language
- Administration, HR, or Customer care experience is a big plus
- Relevant educational background preferred
- Strustured and detail-oriented
- Customer oriented
- Fresh graduates are welcome!
- 25 days per year
- Fitness Allowance
- Meal voucher
- Employee Life Insurance
- Employee Accidental Insurance
- Supplementary Retirement Contribution
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition