We are looking for experienced SALES MANAGER for CZ and SK market! Are you interested in sales and marketing? Do you speak Czech and your English is on high level? Do you have experience as a team leader? If the answers are YES, send us your CV and be a part of international company with medical devices!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Analyzing markets
- Maintaining customer database
- Implementing new campaigns
- Developing online sales channels
- Defining possible business models
- Building relationships with external stakeholders
- Supporting and participating in events
- Helping to obtain and assess customer feedback and satisfaction
- Leading the team of customer service workers
Location: Prague 7
Start: March – April 2018Requirements:
- University degree in Business Administration or in Scientific/Engineering
- Sales and marketing experience minimum 5 years
- Experience in leadership role minimum 3 years
- Business planning and business development experience
- Experience with CRM Solutions
- MS Office advanced
- Communicative English and Czech
- Willingness to travel – driving license
- Organizational skills
- Yearly bonus
- Special bonuses
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Company car
- Mobile phone
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=obchod-marketing
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.