On behalf of our client, a stable international company with a friendly environment, we are searching for a senior individual with broader experience in accounting. This person should not be afraid of changes and should be able to adapt to changing conditions.
This definitely could be a step forward for you, as you will supervise a small team of accountants. Although you do not need any leadership experience. More essential are Czech and English language skills, solid experience, responsible approach, and ability to get along with people.
Do you find it appealing and want to get more information? Keep reading, please..
Meet with your future responsibilities:
– Securing compliance of accounting processes in the Czech Republic and Slovakia with the local accounting standards and sustain appropriate accounting policies
– Supporting and supervising a team of accountants
– Watching deadlines of the entire team and checking outgoing payments
– Preparing of annual financial statements and local consolidation in accordance with Czech/Slovak accounting standards
– Processing and operating reports for the statistical office
– Active collaboration with other departments, such as internal/external auditors, state authorities, or IT support
– Participating and suggesting ideas for process improvement
– Performing those activities and reporting them to the manager and another general ledger
– Strong previous working experience in complex accounting (4-5 years)
– Deep knowledge of local accounting standards
– Fluency in Czech (ideally native) and English (C1)
– Academic background in finance or economics
– Understanding of tax legislation and other relevant legislation is desirable
– Knowledge of US GAAP is a plus
– Innovative and pro-active approach
– Predisposition and eagerness to supervise people
– Proficiency in MS office and accounting systems
– Stress-resilient and flexible person
– 5 Sick days
– Contribution for holiday (flexi pass vouchers)
– Contributions to the pension and life insurance
– Multisport card
– Meal vouchers (120 CZK/day )
– Educational courses and training
– Refreshments on workplace
– Contribution to sport, culture, leisure
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.