You will take part in creating test plans, testing and test analysis of services provided for our international media partners. You will validate the results of our development department and check if they match the business and functional requirements. Your feedback is crucial for developers and test department, which will proceed with testing the application in detail. You work together with team members in other European countries.
- At least bachelor degree in IT or 3 years’ experience or more
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of English language (both in reading and writing)Flexibility, reliability, responsibility
- Knowledge of programming languages and OOP
- Knowledge of database (SQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge of tooling like Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Test Manager and Selenium
- Knowledge of satellite and IPTV broadcast
- Experience in various methods of testing (UAT, regress, stress, system, etc.)
- A job in a dynamic international oriented environment. We have a team of motivated staff. We have an open communication structure and a flexible and informal work climate.
- Attractive salary according to achieved skills and experience
- Flexible working hours with occasional work from home
- Contribution to the pension insurance fund, 5 week vacation entitlement, meal vouchers…