Are you a technical type and willing to travel the EMEA region? Are you experienced in electrical engineering production or repairs of electronics and familiar with SMT?
We are looking for a skilled FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER for an international company in the field of automated visual inspection!
The company is located in Prague – onboarding process will take place here and later on, you will be travelling a lot – only on working days.
What will be your responsibility?
– maintenance and support of optical and X-ray devices
– on-site installation of the devices – within EMEA region
– training of operation
– support of R&D centre
What do I need to qualify for this job?
– high school or university education, ideally electrical engineering
– electrical decree is a plus
– knowledge of SMT is an advantage
– experience from electrical engineering production
– fluent English is a must
– willingness to travel (EMEA region)
– independent and reliable personality
– fixed salary + allowance when travelling
– company car also for personal use
– cell phone, notebook
– personal and professional growth
– business trips abroad
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.