Are you interested in finance and accounting and do you have already any experience in this field?
Would you like to work for one of the TOP international companies in Prague?
Then we have a great opportunity for you!
International company with multilingual environment offers interesting job for junior candidates.
You will be responsible for:
- Account receivables and cash collection activities
- Allocate payments & credits to pay-code categories
- Communication with customers regarding overdue invoices
- Produce weekly and monthly reports
- Chasing payments via telephone and email
- Account reconciliations / managing a collection portfolio
- Collecting payments in line with set terms
- Liaise with other departments regarding customer disputes and requirements
- Degree in finance/accounting or similar field
- Previous experience (1+ years) within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of other language is an advantage
- Knowledge of AR, Finance and Collections procedures
- Customer and detail oriented person
- Meal vouchers
- 4-5 weeks of holiday
- Sick days
- Flexi passes
- Language courses
- Teambuilding activities
- and many others
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.