Our client is looking for an Accounts Receivables Analyst to support continued EU expansion within cloud infrastructure services (AWS).The successful candidate will be responsible for cash collection operations in cooperation with our local sales and finance management.
- Research, analyze and resolve the Customer’s inquiries and payment blockers
- Reconcile AR balances, manage and resolve every financial discrepancy between our and Customers’ accounts
- Earn customers’ and peers’ trust and build long-lasting relationship.
- Participate to cross functional and process improvement projects
- Create and implement standard operating procedures and process workflows
- Collaborate with the Global Finance Operations team, stakeholders and internal business partners in other world’s regions
- Timely report via weekly metrics and provide status updates on customers’ accounts and projects
- Participate in operational excellence activities
- Continually look at ways to improve the customer experience
- Fluent German or Italian & English
- Previous Account Receivables, Account Payable, Customer Care, or other customer facing department experience
- Extensive knowledge of Finance and Accounting
- Direct and concise communication skills
- Strong record of managing customers’ disputes.
- Able to present in front of different audiences, from payable analysts to CEOs
- Employees earn paid time off in addition to company paid holidays
- Annual discount on products sold and shipped by company
- Home Office
- Flexible working hours
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.