We are now looking for a proactive, customer and detail-oriented individual who will manage and communicate payment related issues to Polish Vendors:
• Manage and reconcile all financial projects appropriately
• Monitor all financial transactions and recommend ways to increase the effectiveness
• Coordinate with and analyze receivable discrepancy Commercial agreements, Vendor returns
• Communicate with various internal departments abroad
• Provide support to account receivable department
• Prepare regular productivity reports and evaluate for completeness and authenticity of information and maintain all the financial documents.
• Validates and approves relationships with the Poland vendors
* Bachelor/Master degree from Accounting, Finance, Business or any other related field
* Fluent English and Fluent Polish
* Strong analytical and organization skills
* Ability to balance multiple priorities
* Strong communicator
* Quick learner with an independent attitude
* Detail-oriented and able to cope with the fast-paced environment
* Market competitive salary based on individual experience
* Annual membership in a medical clinic
* Life insurance
* Retirement pension
* Meal voucher card
* Various training offered by the company
* Friendly and multicultural working environment including team-building events
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.