Are you passionate about accounting and finance? Are you customer oriented? This is an opportunity for you!
- Responsible for the processing, tracking, verification, and payment of vendor invoices in accordance with standard controls and procedures.
- Preparation of cash disbursement vouchers/wire transfer requests with supporting documentation and route to appropriate parties for goods/services received
- Rate verification of applicable invoices
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of invoices
- Ensuring proper DOAG approvals are obtained, proper date stamps and coding are used
- Previous experiences with Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- Organized, able to prioritize and able to work independently
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German (B2-C1 or higher)
- Advanced in analytical capability and numeracy
- Customer service oriented
- Knowledge of the payable process or accounting systems are preferred
- 25 days of holiday
- Meal allowance
- Multisport card
- Excellent career opportunity to work in an international company
- Great location of the office in Prague 3 – Flora
- Annual Bonuses
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.