We are looking for Dispute Management Sr Specialist who will be a part of the Credit Management Team for our client who are known for world-famous brands that will continue to bring people together.
- Own the end-to-end process of disputes resolution and the deductions applied
- Delegate and follow-up the requests impacting the process with all implicated stakeholders : Credit, Sales Finance, Trade Investment Cell, Key Account Managers, Invoicing,… etc.
- Ensure all requests are treated within the pre-determined Service Level Agreement parameters.
- Fluent French
- Analytical skills
- 3+ years of equivalent work experience or university degree in economics or related field.
- Experience with working in SAP is preferred.
- Knowledge of FMCG operations, or related fields.
- Customer facing (Front Office) experience is an advantage
- An amazing and truly international work environment
- Opportunity to progress and advance your career
- Benefits: home office opportunity, meal allowance, multisport card, free product vouchers, 25 days of holiday
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.