· Ensure that all requests receive from support countries are timely acknowledged and processed.
· Processing of request within approved guidelines and procedures in a timely manner
· Work closely with AP team, PNS team to achieve data accuracy and maintain latest information.
· Manage response to queries received into the generic mailboxes; acknowledgement within 1-work day, and reply within 1-work day from acknowledgement.
· Support the Team Leaders in managing the team’s KPIs including timeliness and quality of data.
· independent and analytical
· Good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
· Good team player
· Self initiated with strong commitment to meet datelines
· Excellent self management towards multi-tasking and ability to manage tight datelines
· At least 1-2 years of working experience, preferably in database maintenance or administrative support to clients-facing function.
· Ability to work under fast turnaround situation and prompt response
· Prior experience in Oracle environment will be advantageous
· Education in Business Administration or IT or Accounting
· Fluent English speaker
· Challenging work in the international environment of a prestigious company
· Contract type: open ended contract
· Starting date: September 2017
· Company benefits (extensive training opportunities, 5 weeks of holidays, possibility of international rotations, meal vouchers, pension fund contribution, refreshment, sick days…)
· Working in modern offices in the centre of Prague (Prague 5 Andel – very good access)
· Fair treatment of employees
· Work for a meaningful business